Bookworm ... err Booksnake

on Wednesday, July 22, 2009



22 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Tea With Tiffany said...

Who is this? :)

Sande said...

Who? I'm not sure of the snakes name but the one been the snake hanger [as opposed to coat hanger] is me.

momstheword said...

Oh that's you? I was busy looking at the snake, lol!

Looks like a local library? When the kids were little we really took advantage of some of the library programs such as storytime and things like that. The kids loved it and so did I!

My brother has six kids and at one time the youngest three had never been to McDonald's because they just couldn't afford it.

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne MV said...

I'm afraid to touch snake....ewww...

Happy WW!

Genny said...

You brave woman! I bet your kids were impressed. :)

NickTay said...

Errr.....Snakey :P

JO said...

eewwww!


Check out the beauty of Canadian Rockies at Kananaskis

klivengood said...

ewwww...im scared with snakes...haha

kasandria said...

Interesting! lol
Happy WW!
Kasandria

The Laughing Idiot said...

[Exit stage left]

I'd be so out of there!

Rana said...

You are one brave mama! Great picture!

Robin said...

Oh yikes!....but I love this photo.

Have a beautiful day

Birding In Maine said...

WOW! Great capture!

Kim said...

Taming the snake? He looks nice enough...I don't get the book and snake connection...Is this one of those make the story come alive to the kids?

if he tells you to take a bite out of an apple...don't do it!!!;-)

pathfromtheheadtotheheart said...

Yikes! Is that a real snake and what kind is it?

Warren Baldwin said...

Not a venomous viper I presume ... I've walked up on rattlesnakes, and they'll give you the shakes. That's why I wear cowboy boots a lot. If a snake strikes the boot his fangs won't reach your skin. Hopefully :)

Terri Tiffany said...

Tell met that is a fake snake--pleeeeaaasee.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Whoa! That's a big snake!

Americanising Desi said...

you sure have what it takes to be that wild :)

Heartfully Wordless

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Ok, that is just scary. I hate snakes...& that one is very big. I would have been running. LOL
Thanks for stopping by the 5 Moms blog on Friday and leaving me a comment.
Still couging...but feeling better.
Mimi

Alicia said...

You are definitely a brave woman!!!

Post a Comment