3 Hour Barking

on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~ Wordless Wednesday ~

15 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I'll bet you have some great stories. I'd love to hear them!

Cute sign, my dogs could use a sign like that, lol!

~ Nan

Foursons said...

This is HILARIOUS!

pathfromtheheadtotheheart said...

Ha! Very funny!

Multiple personalities.. said...

Wow! Really? I didn't know dogs could read? Ha ha! Thanks for visiting my blog, it was lovely to meet you! Hope to see you again soon! :-)

Mama Plays Mozart said...

ha ha -such a cute picture!

Warren Baldwin said...

I was trying to make sense of the hours listed. Three hour barking ... Too funny.

Seher said...

hahahaha!
absolutely wow!

http://1goal1passion.blogspot.com/2009/08/wordless-attitude.html

Joanne MV said...

Hehehehe...The dogs would be happy to see that sign :)

Happy WW!

Americanising Desi said...

whaoooo BE WARE THE NEW WAY :D

Elegant Expressions

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Sande:)

Very hilarious sign and made me laugh.

I wonder if this is a parking area but it cannot be because there is a picture of the dog below.

Or is this a place where people bring their dogs to bark because dogs are muffled at home:)

In Kochi we have something called Laughing Clubs where people get together and laugh loudly because laughing is good for health. Just like that is this a place where people come and start barking to vent out their anger on somebody? :):):)

Many thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to your foot prints more often.

Have a wonderful day Sande:)
Joseph

9uy said...

What? In Australia dogs can read?

Bridgette said...

How funny!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Too cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now I'm off to check out yours a little more:)

Transparent Mama said...

I am dying to know where that sign is posted.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That's great!

Post a Comment