You Want Me To Leave The Car Where?

on Tuesday, August 18, 2009


~ Wordless Wednesday ~


17 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Warren Baldwin said...

Superman!

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

Fantastic! Great shot.
~ Wendy

Simply Stork said...

wow! this is a great shot :o)

~simply~

momstheword said...

What a cute shot, how fun! I love his expression!

Foursons said...

OMG! That is an AWESOME picture! Thanks for making me 30 away from 100! I'm so excited! Can you tell by all my "!!!!!!!!!!!!" Geez, I need to quit yelling at all my blogger friends. *said in a whisper*

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

That's some muscle and the shadow is pretty cool too! LOL Happy WW

Joanne MV said...

Wow! This is so cool :)

Happy WW!

Newlyweds Guide Francesca said...

Is he the Hulk?

Terri Tiffany said...

LOL It took me a couple of looks--cute!

Theta Mom said...

OMG! Too funny!

twobarkingdogs said...

Woohoo! A truly great Wordless posting! Thanks for sharing.

Shelly said...

Has me speechless.

Happy WW~

Sande said...

Another wordless junkie... I featured my son too although ... {sobs for you} he was lifting my car not moving out {sobs again wrenching like}

Nita said...

Nice choice of this week WW. Have a great day!

Cheers,
Nita

Genny said...

Save that picture! Very cute.

grace said...

I have an award waiting for you at my blog.
May the lord bless you and yours.
Grace

david mcmahon said...

That's hilarious!

Post a Comment