Not For Ford Lovers

on Wednesday, September 9, 2009


~ Wordless Wednesday~


ps. I drive a ford transit if it's any consolation

6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Lee said...

Funny!

Joanne MV said...

Ahahaha! I don't own a car so no hard feeling here ;)

Raquel said...

he-he...so funny!

My WW is here.

Warren Baldwin said...

Ah, I happen to be a Ford man. But I also drive a Chevy. But at one time I had 3 Fords at the same time.

K said...

OMG that was soooo funny

aseyeseeIsee said...

Thats pretty funny. My brother was standing next to me and a friend who was a Ford fanatic. My brother is a Chevy man. We saw a Ford towing a trailer and on the trailer was a Chevy pick up. I knew someone was going to say something. The Ford guy said "See, a Ford towing a Chevy." my brother quickly responded and said, "If I had to drive a Ford I'd bring a Chevy with me as back up too." It was all in good fun though.

Post a Comment