train mugger er brother

on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~ wordless wednesday ~



note the fifth person back left
Posted by Picasa

18 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

K said...

awwww what gorgeous kids

John said...

Sande,

You are a winner over at The Dirty Shame...congrats!

Transparent Mama said...

scary mugger brother!

Shelle said...

LOL, I had one of those, but someone deleted him..the pic that is. I've been waiting to see your kids.

Mariposa said...

Cute pic with your kids. :)


Mariposa's WW!

Julie Gillies said...

Oh, your kids are absolutely beautiful! And the brother in the background cracks me up. Such a totally boy thing to do.

Blessings to you!

Laura said...

This made me laugh out loud! I didn't even see him at first...he was like, the background. Hilarious. And the girlies? Just gorgeous! You have some cuties over there. Catch some fireflies with 'em!

:)Laura

The Things We Carried said...

Hilarious!

Rachel said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

beautiful girls!

Warren Baldwin said...

I'm with Laura, if you hasn't mentioned the fifth child, I never would have seen him!

Growin' with it! said...

none of the girls seem fazed....its it because this little fella does this often? pretty funny!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Too funny!! Your children are beautiful!!

Lisa Buffaloe said...

LOL! He blended with the background until I really searched.

Jenn@Spejory said...

Too funny! He's all boy.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

ROFL!!!! I'm lovin' this!!! Debbie is absolutely correct!!! Your kids are gorgeous!!!! ~Janine XO

Silver said...

What gorgeous beautiful children you have there ;)

~Silver
Reflections

lonestar said...

Too funny! He's looking pretty stealth there, I didn't see him at first :).

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

Your kids are too gorgeous, love the pic

Post a Comment