Tramp On Your Face

on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~ wordless wednesday ~


35 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

Talk about being in the right place at the right time with a camera, awesome pic

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

That is awesome and sadly, how I feel quite often.
~ Wendy

K said...

OMG what a PRICELESS expression

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

How did you get the shutter to open and close at precisely the right time? You just can't time that kind of moment.

Leah C said...

Oh ouch...did that hurt? Hope he was able to just "bounce" back:) Thank you for visiting my blog!

Jeanneoli said...

That is why I don't jump on the trampoline:-)

Muthering Heights said...

LOLOLOL, that is a GREAT action shot!

Red Lotus Mama said...

What an excellent action shot!

Happy WW! My boyfriend took me on a surprise trip to Barcelona. Check out my photos: http://tinyurl.com/yju748r

dianne - bunny trails said...

Oh my! Terrific capture!!

Alicia said...

Okay...

Either he is very talented or in a lot of pain!!

Emerald Yomi said...

Ow!
Em.xx

Tracey said...

Ha! It's hard to tell if he's having fun or in pain! I hope fun :) Anyway, it's a GREAT shot!!

:) T

paige said...

hysterical shot!
thanks for leaving kind words this morning
:)

Southern Bella's Big Daddy said...

Is this on purpose or a wipe out LOL! Happy WW!
http://tinyurl.com/ybq53oq

Lisa said...

Great action shot.

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Oh that looks painful! Good picture though.

Rachel said...

Too funny! Good job!

Warren Baldwin said...

Ow! Is this your son? What perfect timing.

david mcmahon said...

Sorry this comment is off-post. Thank you for your kind comment on my farewell post - and please do let me know when you're coming to Melbourne. It would be great to catch up for a coffee.

The Things We Carried said...

Well, I am just so captivated by that determined expression. your boy has strength~!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

What a wonderful photo! You've caught an unforgettable moment with your camera! It's a treasure! BTW, I love your new header!! And the layout of your blog! It's so fresh, and cheerful! ~Janine XO

Cheffie-Mom said...

What a cute smooshed face!! Great photo!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

And I love your new blog header!!

Jenn@Spejory said...

Perfect timing! I love his expression.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

THAT is impressive...wonder how sore his neck was later. ;) I wanted to thank you (late) for stopping by my blog the other day. :)

Emily said...

haha....
like the new design!
love em

Oz Girl said...

What a great photo, you captured this perfectly! :)

When you left your comment on my blog, I presumed you must live in Australia, the other "Oz". LOL

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Thank you Sandra for your lovely comment today...it means a great deal to me!!! God bless you!! ~Janine XO

Kathleen said...

Oh, ouch. Great shot! Hope he's OK!

Susan said...

Awesome!!!

Shelle said...

Ouch. Now being a trampolinist, I don't think he liked that shot. Hope he was ok.

Love the new blog layout, and it's great to see your family.

Sarah Dawn said...

OUCH! Yeah, in life, I know I've done that before.

Hugs for your day,
Sarah Dawn

Sarah Dawn said...

and is that your family .... you amaze me sweet one.

Just Be Real said...

Ahhh, such memories......

E @ Scottsville said...

Ouch! =0)

Great capture!

Post a Comment