Fired Up

on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~ wordless wednesday ~


16 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

The Things We Carried said...

VERY cool shot!

Teacher's Pet said...

As a new follower, you know that 'had' to go back and read and read...and I love what I found.
I'm staying!! You have an amazing talent with words...beautiful children...and "Truths Spoken" on the side that I intend to 'copy and paste'
:))
I enlarged the photo....had to decide whether one was facing the fire or facing away from it.
I looked at the shoes! (Unless they are on backwards I have the answer...) :))
Many smiles from Jackie

Brian Miller said...

very nice.

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

I love, love, LOVE the new look! It's the family picture. It's so natural and real.

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

Awesome photo and great fire Lxx

Red Lotus Mama said...

Very cool concept! Makes me think of that Drew Barrymore movie Firestarter.

Happy WW! See photos of my favorite garden in London ... Kensington Gardens http://tinyurl.com/ykoq3ty

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

That's great! We were just looking at pictures taken over the summer and came across a fiery sky taken at sunset on the fourth of July looked very much like this.

Stine in Ontario said...

Looks like great way to get warm to me! It's getting chilly outdoors!

Helicopter Landing

BK said...

Nice shot! This reminds me of a movie from one of the books by Stephen King. Think the title is 'Firestarter.'

Lisa said...

Very cool shot.

Wishing 4 One said...

I love this shot. There are so many things we can study and trick our mind with in just this one photo, did you take it??

K said...

whata stunning artistic picture

Growin' with it! said...

makes me warm thinkin' about it. awesome photo!

Tamika: said...

That picture says a thousand words!

Happy writing...

Genny said...

That's not a photo you'd see every day! Very cool.

Not sure if I've told you, but I love your new header!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

That's a great shot. Very neat. And it looks toasty warm, which it is so not here in Cleveland. A warm fire sounds wonderful right now!

Post a Comment