Heir Raising

on Thursday, November 26, 2009

~ wordless ~


18 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Lisa Buffaloe said...

Soooo cute!

Janna Qualman said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog, Something She Wrote. I love making new connections. :)

Tamika: said...

Awesome picture!

Praying you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Renata said...

Great photo! Well captured!

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog! It's great to meet you! Have a great day!

Brian Miller said...

that sure looks like a happy face. hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving! smiles.

Rachel said...

She looks like she smiles all the way up to her eyes - beautiful!

Love the caption and the perspective.

Happiest Thanksgiving!

Arizaphale said...

A-hah! Very clever shot!!!!!! Very beautiful young lady too.

Silver said...

SUNSHINE!

Warm thoughts,
~Silver

Just Be Real said...

Sweet smile. Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your precious ones. Blessings....

Jennifer @ Getting Down With Jesus said...

On that is precious. The sort of photo that elicits a smile. So, so nice.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Absolutely fabulous shot!!! How did you take this? Was she hanging upside down? I LOVE IT!! Love you!!! Janine XO

Patti Lacy said...

AN AMAZING blog that I found through my friend Jeanette! As a new blogger, I gained some great tips. Hope you'll visit mine soon!

Patti Lacy
www.pattilacy.com/blog

Teacher's Pet said...

Clever title from a wonderful Mother.
She's precious...and so is the angle of the photo!
Hugs and smiles from Jackie

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Just stopping by to send you my love!! ~Janine XO

Andrea said...

Awesome picture. I have joined to follow and look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings, andrea

Becka said...

Love the photo,

Thanks for stopping by, I love when new ladies visit me & leave me a comment.
Thanks for voting also, I always have a hard time with ,"WHAT picture i like BEST"

WOW!! You have ten children ??
What a women you must be,,
have a good sunday :o)

LisaShaw said...

Thanks for your recent visit to one of my blogs and love the photo!!!

I pray blessings over you and your family.

Post a Comment