Sister Act Icky

on Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~ wordless wednesday ~


12 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Brian Miller said...

ha, reminds me of car rides with my sister..

Fiona said...

That's a pretty face :)

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

Love this. It reminds me of when me and my 3 older sister rode from CT to FL in the back of a station wagon with hermit crabs hidden and dying in the trunk. :D
Ah, good times.
~ Wendy

Arizaphale said...

Kissy kissy!!!!!!!! Oh he's lovin that :-D hahaha

Teacher's Pet said...

He doesn't look impressed...but she makes ME smile!!!
Love,
Jackie

Rachel said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha! that is PRICELESS! love it!

Renata said...

Oh that is too funny! Thanks for the giggle!

Naomi said...

I can't believe I did this!!

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

Cruel. Cold. Calculating.

I'm not sure if I'm describing the sister or the brother.

Shelle said...

Busted!

Caleb said...

I think she might of been eating too much sugar.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Came back to catch up!!!I missed this post!!! But it is completely hilarious!!! SOOO, typical of REAL family life!!! I think your kids must be absolutely delightful!!! And your little girl is a character!!! Love her; love you! Janine XO

Post a Comment