Throw Your Head Back And Laugh

on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~ wordless ~


13 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Gavin said...

I haven't done that in a long long time. Maybe someday soon. (:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness... I can almost hear it! (and that's saying a LOT for me, hee hee).

What a wonderful capture!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Awesome picture. Looks like so much fun!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. doesnt it feel good?

Tamika: said...

Laughter is medicine for the soul.

Thank you for sharing this treasure!

Renata said...

You can't help smiling as you look at that picture!

Ava Walker Jenkins said...

What a joyous picture, brings a great big smile to my face.

Teacher's Pet said...

I needed this today. How did you know...

Silver said...

ah... wouldn't it be nice if all adults can learn to do this more often?

Warren Baldwin said...

The joy, innocence, fun, and care-free spirit of childhood. I'd like to revisit it myself from time to time.

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOVE that!!! Makes me smile just looking at it. :)

Deborah Ann said...

I found God and a good sense of humor here, so I climbed on board.

You're invited to join me for some laughs and 'God' times -

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh what a GREAT 'HAPPY' shot!!!

How can you not look at that and smile???

Post a Comment