Umbilical Cord

on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~wordless~

19 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A RESPONSE:

Becka said...

I'm not sure what to say,
So I hope you have a good hump day :o)

Tamika: said...

Happy writing!

Brian Miller said...

lol. yeah i am pretty attached to my computer as well...

Natalie said...

Yup, I have the same problem :) I spend more time with my computer than I do with my husband.

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

Clever. Love the expression.
~ Wendy

Teacher's Pet said...

My sentiments exactly!!...except I am 'odd'...I have two unbilical cords. The other is my cell phone.
What's a girl to doooo?
Smiles to you, Sande....and lots of hugs from Jackie

Teacher's Pet said...

I can spell...I just can't type...sigh.
That should be 'umbilical'...and I don't want to go back and delete my previous comment...so, I'll be a comment 'hog'...or as we say here in South Georgia "hawg" and just post two...back to back. How's that?
Thinking about ya...and smiling as I do.
Nuther smile,
Jackie

Sniffles and Smiles said...

LOL...I can sooo relate!!!! Love you! Janine XO

serene chaos said...

Ah, the bond bettween a blogger and their computer... it's a beautiful thing! :)

Rachel said...

Too true!

Patti Lacy said...

Okay. I know a teachable picture when I see one.
Today was better. A page on the WIP, then a peek. A page, a peek.

Today's labor stained the keyboard with blood, but I...did...it.

Cool picture. Sayin' more with less. Teach me! Teach me!
Novel one? 280+
Novel two? 320+
Novel three (the lady must undergo liposuction.)

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Yep, I'm attached too.

Shadow said...

aaaah, the title and the picture are a perfect match. thanks for your visit.

Terri Tiffany said...

Ok-- so I feel a little guilty;)

Warren Baldwin said...

Mmm, interesting the different responses. I was thinking that I would like a notebook or laptop.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog - this is a return call. Do hope you will call again.

S. Etole said...

Yes ... wordless ... thank you for dropping by the other day.

Renata said...

Yes sometimes I get that feeling too. Do you know before we moved I rarely used the computer (except to do the business books). Now...well... too much.

Shelle said...

I see you still have the note attached.

Post a Comment